We're having a Live Band to come and play on the 25th to get your l...Read More →
Country Pub and Dining in Bedfordshire
The Cross Keys in Pulloxhill has been run for over 45 years by the Meads Family. Set in 6 acres of countryside in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating in the Summer, and regular events like Jazz on Sundays, Live Music, Quiz Nights, and we are best known for our great value food and drinks. We also have huge field that accommodate Weddings and Car Rallys and corporate events all year round.
We have quiz nights on Wednesday so come along for a great night and stiff competition…!
Free Live Jazz on Sundays has now moved to the earlier time of 7:30pm
LIVE BAND NIGHT FRIDAY 25th MARCH
Come & join us for the start of the bank holiday weekend with the fabulous ‘Groove Connection’. Tickets £3 per person and now available to pick up from the pub so pop in!
Hours & Location
The Cross Keys, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB
Mon-Fri: 12am-3pm, 5-11pm
Saturday & Sunday: All Day!!
12 – 2pm & 6pm – 9pm Monday – Saturday &
12 -8pm on Sundays
Welcome to the Cross Keys in Pulloxhill! This country pub and restaurant has been run by the same family for over 45 years. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating.
The pub is renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere and free live Jazz music every Sunday, and huge involvement in the local community, helping to raise thousands of pounds every year for local causes
- Friday 24th June PUB QUIZ NIGHT 7.30pm arrive 8pm start £10 per person - cash prizes Dinner included -... fb.me/vkbiluWt
- Another lovely wedding here yesterday. Congratulations to the bride and groom We are loving our patio!!
- Bank holiday is over ... where has the sunshine gone!! ☔️ A picture from our wedding on the pub Patio last... fb.me/8gHQX1TQ2
- Great evening yesterday with Greenfield & Pulloxhill Schools raising money for their PTA with a fabulous quiz... fb.me/7eSaZrxos
- A great bank holiday weekend here!! Topped of with a lovely email from our Bride & Groom from our wedding on... fb.me/3GvTLthP6