This classic event held at The Cross Keys, under the fantastic Marq...Read More →
Country Pub and Dining in Bedfordshire
The Cross Keys in Pulloxhill has been run for over 45 years by the Meads Family. Set in 6 acres of countryside in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating in the Summer, and regular events like Jazz on Sundays, Live Music, Quiz Nights, and we are best known for our great value food and drinks. We also have huge field that accommodate Weddings and Car Rallys all year round.
Rory Underwood Speaking on the 5th February for Ampthill Round Table’s Founders Evening
We have quiz nights on Wednesday so come along for a great night and stiff competition…!
Free Live Jazz on Sundays has now moved to the earlier time of 7:30pm
Hours & Location
High Street, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB
Mon-Fri: 12am-3pm, 5-11pm
Saturday & Sunday: All Day!!
Welcome to the Cross Keys in Pulloxhill! This country pub and restaurant has been run by the same family for over 45 years. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating.
The pub is renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere and free live Jazz music every Sunday, and huge involvement in the local community, helping to raise thousands of pounds every year for local causes
- Courtesy of Ampthill Round Table we have the record-breaking former English rugby union footballer who... fb.me/4yuK6tWbz
- We knew it! fb.me/5x5j7y6pd
- Come along to Plough Monday festivities here on Monday 11th January from 8.15pm to see traditional Morris Dancing... fb.me/3wft9jUAC
- We would like to wish all our customers a Happy New Year!!( sorry it's a few days late!) We hope everyone who... fb.me/74l1YJbuo
- Just a reminder there are still a few tickets left for NYE! COME AND CELEBRATE 2015 WITH US @ our New Years Eve... fb.me/KadO5xm0