Our great value Christmas Dinner Menu is now out! Come join us for...Read More →
Country Pub and Dining in Bedfordshire
The Cross Keys in Pulloxhill has been run for over 45 years by the Meads Family. Set in 6 acres of countryside in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating in the Summer, and regular events like Jazz on Sundays, Live Music, Quiz Nights, and we are best known for our great value food and drinks. We also have huge field that accommodate Weddings and Car Rallys all year round.
Our NEW Christmas 2015 Menu is now out! Click here for a copy XMAS Menu
We have quiz nights on Wednesday so come along for a great night and stiff competition…!
Free Live Jazz on Sundays has now moved to the earlier time of 7:30pm
Hours & Location
High Street, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB
Mon-Fri: 12am-3pm, 5-11pm
Saturday & Sunday: All Day!!
Welcome to the Cross Keys in Pulloxhill! This country pub and restaurant has been run by the same family for over 45 years. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating.
The pub is renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere and free live Jazz music every Sunday, and huge involvement in the local community, helping to raise thousands of pounds every year for local causes
- We are looking forward to the start of our Christmas party season in our fabulous marquee on our new patio. We've... fb.me/5LuCTsUVz
- Our Christmas Menu is now out! - We have a great choice for everyone this year, and are doing 4 Courses for just... fb.me/7IKzWv5hY
- A late thank you to everyone that came out to Ampthill Round Table's fireworks here at The Cross Keys - the... fb.me/QbE4OKqn
- Thanks for the Video! fb.me/4sjzjywqL
- Happy Halloween - check out our Specials board this weekend fb.me/RCQYE4oF