Our new menus are now out! We've made a few changes but kept some ...Read More →
Country Pub and Dining in Bedfordshire
The Cross Keys in Pulloxhill has been run for over 45 years by the Meads Family. Set in 6 acres of countryside in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating in the Summer, and regular events like Jazz on Sundays, Live Music, Quiz Nights, and we are best known for our great value food and drinks.
Remember to book early for Mother’s Day on the 15th March!
We have quiz nights on Wednesday so come along for a great night and stiff competition…!
Well done to the Strollers arranging a lovely day for the village pensioners – a big thank you to you all
Hours & Location
High Street, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB
Mon-Fri: 12am-3pm, 5-11pm
Sat-Sun: 12am-3pm, 6-11pm
Welcome to the Cross Keys in Pulloxhill! This country pub and restaurant has been run by the same family for over 45 years. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating.
The pub is renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere and free live Jazz music every Sunday, and huge involvement in the local community, helping to raise thousands of pounds every year for local causes
- Our Mother's Day Menu - looking forward to seeing you all! fb.me/1Wy7xqQj8
- Have a look at our Mother's Day Menu! www.thecrosskeys.co.uk/Mothers… Call us to reserve a table on 01525 712442!
- If you remember seeing the huge bottle behind the bar - one of our customers guessed (close-ish) to the actual... fb.me/3DRQYDSQ0
- Eeek! Don't forget Mothers Day under a month away (March 15th). Call us now on 01525 712442 to book your table...... fb.me/7fLVuSRTF
- Winner of guess the coins won a meal for 2 @thexkeys! Thx to 1 generous customer who gave £554.14 for charity alone! pic.twitter.com/ULcN6qj9P8