We are doing the second Pulloxhill Forever Hounds Dog show this wee...Read More →
Country Pub and Dining in Bedfordshire
The Cross Keys in Pulloxhill has been run for over 45 years by the Meads Family. Set in 6 acres of countryside in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating in the Summer, and regular events like Jazz on Sundays, Live Music, Quiz Nights, and we are best known for our great value food and drinks. We also have huge field that accommodate Weddings and Car Rallys and corporate events all year round.
Events coming up!
FIREWORK NIGHT SATURDAY 5th NOVEMBER Tickets available in advance from the pub. Gates open @ 5.30pm Bonfire @ 6pm Fireworks @ 7pm
Free Live Jazz on Sundays has now moved to the earlier time of 7:30pm
Christmas Party Nights Friday 9th & Saturday 10th December
Pulloxhill Villagers & Friends Christmas Party on Saturday 17th December
PUB QUIZ NIGHT – Friday 6th January £10 per head Dinner & Quiz
Hours & Location
The Cross Keys, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB
Mon-Fri: 12am-3pm, 5-11pm
Saturday & Sunday: All Day!!
12 – 2pm & 6pm – 9pm Monday – Saturday &
12 -8pm on Sundays
Welcome to the Cross Keys in Pulloxhill! This country pub and restaurant has been run by the same family for over 45 years. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating.
The pub is renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere and free live Jazz music every Sunday, and huge involvement in the local community, helping to raise thousands of pounds every year for local causes
- We are loving our new furniture in dining room!! fb.me/2C2bZw0AX
- Our guest Ale this week is Golden Cauldron getting in the spirit ready for Halloween. fb.me/1YEvn9pmp
- A lovely Saturday afternoon Party for a lovely couple celebrating 50 years married.
- We know its only October and talking about Christmas feels a little wrong with Halloween & Bonfire Night still to... fb.me/3ZA4hK1au
- Offline social networking service called ‘pub’ launched fb.me/4lJmYgCd7