Happy's Circus is coming back to The Cross Keys! This was a super f...Read More →
Country Pub and Dining in Bedfordshire
The Cross Keys in Pulloxhill has been run for over 45 years by the Meads Family. Set in 6 acres of countryside in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a massive children friendly garden and outside seating in the Summer, and regular events like Jazz on Sundays, Live Music, Quiz Nights, but we are best known for our great value food and drinks. We also have huge field that accommodates Weddings and Corporate events and even Car Shows!
Events coming up!
This Friday 3rd Feb we have the real Eddie the Eagle coming to the pub to give talk on his amazing past!
On the 25th March we are hosting The HOLLYWOOD BALL at the Cross Keys! Super fun evening with Live music – call us to reserve a ticket!
ELVIS NIGHT! We have the amazing Alvin doing a live show on the 1st of April so call us to book!
Don’t forget to book early if you want to come to the South Beds Classic Car show again this year – see our facebook for more details
Hours & Location
The Cross Keys, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB
Mon-Fri: 12am-3pm, 5-11pm
Saturday & Sunday: All Day!!
12 – 2pm & 6pm – 9pm Monday – Saturday &
12 -8pm on Sundays
Welcome to the Cross Keys in Pulloxhill! Our country pub and restaurant has been run by the same Meads family for over 46 years. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden, patio and outside seating.
The pub is renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere great food and free live Jazz music every Sunday.
It’s also known for it’s huge involvement in the local community, helping to raise thousands of pounds every year for local causes so much in fact that the years of charity work and helping the local community earned Peter Meads the British Empire Medal for charity work!
- A fabulous evening last night here at The Cross Keys! Well done to all the organisers for making it a huge... fb.me/1TKE3bPZz
- After much thought we have put together our Mother's Day Menu. We decided rather than offering a set menu for a... fb.me/7ZnIWezpi
- Hello Paul and Team Just a note to say well done for providing the excellent meal for the Lovells Bury Lodge... fb.me/14s0mjwye
- I am posting another position that is coming up here at the cross keys. We are looking for bubbly and organised... fb.me/3rmAzJc0F
- I am currently looking for another member of staff to work regular bar shifts alternate weekends due to a current... fb.me/ZZ2yNVRO