We are doing the second Pulloxhill Forever Hounds Dog show this wee...Read More →
Country Pub and Dining in Bedfordshire
The Cross Keys in Pulloxhill has been run for over 45 years by the Meads Family. Set in 6 acres of countryside in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating in the Summer, and regular events like Jazz on Sundays, Live Music, Quiz Nights, and we are best known for our great value food and drinks. We also have huge field that accommodate Weddings and Car Rallys and corporate events all year round.
Events coming up!
Sunday 11th September we have the Forever Hounds Fun Dog Show
Free Live Jazz on Sundays has now moved to the earlier time of 7:30pm
Sunday the 14th August we have the South Beds Classic car show! You can get tickets here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/south-bedfordshire-classic-vehicle-show-2016-tickets-18123928157 or at the gate
Hours & Location
The Cross Keys, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB
Mon-Fri: 12am-3pm, 5-11pm
Saturday & Sunday: All Day!!
12 – 2pm & 6pm – 9pm Monday – Saturday &
12 -8pm on Sundays
Welcome to the Cross Keys in Pulloxhill! This country pub and restaurant has been run by the same family for over 45 years. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating.
The pub is renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere and free live Jazz music every Sunday, and huge involvement in the local community, helping to raise thousands of pounds every year for local causes
- Offline social networking service called ‘pub’ launched fb.me/4lJmYgCd7
- With only 93 Sleeps until Christmas we thought it's about time we launched our Christmas Menu for 2016!!
- Dog show with prizes aka rosettes* happening at The Cross Keys this weekend! *Dogs pulling silly faces are... fb.me/7DvKoJhS3
- Happy bank holiday Sunday!! Our sunflowers are brightening the bar up whilst it's drizzling outside.....fingers... fb.me/7T9lnLVH2
- A lovely Christening on Sunday using our dining room and added marquees on the patio to shelter from the... fb.me/7t9UwDMfY