Happy Chirstmas to all our fantastic customers, all of us at The Cr...Read More →
Country Pub and Dining in Bedfordshire
The Cross Keys in Pulloxhill has been run for over 45 years by the Meads Family. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large country-style garden and outside seating in the Summer, and regular events like Jazz on Sundays, Live Music, Quiz Nights, and also great value food and drinks.
3rd of January we are having an auction for Keech Cottage of unwanted Christmas Presents – so come along to donate or bid on some great items : )
12th of January the Beaufont Glaziers are coming to celebrate and tell the story of Plough Monday – again a free event and a bit of history
The first domino match of the year starts at 7pm on Monday 5th Jan
Hours & Location
High Street, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB
Mon-Fri: 12am-3pm, 5-11pm
Sat-Sun: 12am-3pm, 6-11pm
Welcome to the Cross Keys in Pulloxhill! This country pub and restaurant has been run by the same family for over 45 years. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating.
The pub is renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere and free live Jazz music every Sunday, and huge involvement in the local community, helping to raise thousands of pounds every year for local causes
- There are still tickets available for the Founder's Night Dinner with guest speaker Footballer Tony Cottee, and... fb.me/1YLDNWLY1
- We're going to reschedule the Unwanted Christmas Presents Auction for a later date. Sorry for the short notice!
- Don't forget we have The Famous Cross Keys unwanted Christmas Presents Auction for Charity Tomorrow! Any... fb.me/3I9rcL2Pv
- Cheers to everyone who came to the New Years Eve party last night! We had a blast working with such a great fun... fb.me/6pBsIYcrN
- Come Join us tomorrow for some well deserved Breakfast Brunch to recover from your New Years Eve party! The Big... fb.me/3srlOypgk