Good evening Just wanted to thank you for the lovely meal we had...Read More →
Country Pub and Dining in Bedfordshire
The Cross Keys in Pulloxhill has been run for over 45 years by the Meads Family. Set in 6 acres of countryside in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating in the Summer, and regular events like Jazz on Sundays, Live Music, Quiz Nights, and we are best known for our great value food and drinks.
Along with the new facelift for the pub we have new opening hours!
We have quiz nights on Wednesday so come along for a great night and stiff competition…!
Free Live Jazz on Sundays has now moved to the earlier time of 7:30pm
Hours & Location
High Street, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB
Mon-Fri: 12am-3pm, 5-11pm
Saturday & Sunday: All Day!!
Welcome to the Cross Keys in Pulloxhill! This country pub and restaurant has been run by the same family for over 45 years. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden and outside seating.
The pub is renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere and free live Jazz music every Sunday, and huge involvement in the local community, helping to raise thousands of pounds every year for local causes
- Come in out of the cold and join us for a freshly homemade Lasagne, serving food 6-9pm
- What a great result for Japan!! Thanks to everyone who came to watch!
- We had a lovely note from Karen at the Greyhound Rescue (who we hope doesn't mind us sharing their fantastic... fb.me/7LXNpiyhQ
- A lovely email for a sunny Monday morning from a happy customer following a Wedding we catered on Saturday - 'Hi... fb.me/LF60uufL
- I posted 2 photos on Facebook in the album "South Beds Classic Car Show" fb.me/7Bi0yy2JB