This month sees a new (and first for us) cellar special from Fuller...Read More →
Country Pub and Dining in Bedfordshire
The Cross Keys in Pulloxhill has been run for over 45 years by the Meads Family. Set in 6 acres of countryside in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a massive children friendly garden and outside seating in the Summer, and regular events like Jazz on Sundays, Live Music, Quiz Nights, but we are best known for our great value food and drinks. We also have huge field that accommodates Weddings and Corporate events and even Car Shows!
Events coming up!
We have the Bedfordshire Classic Car Rally on the 13th August With nearly 100 classic cars from Morgans to Porsches!
Friends of Pulloxhill Church are holding a wine tasting Evening on the 15July – come along for fun night trying some amazing wines
Wednesday Evenings we hold a quiz night with great prizes –
come along and pitch your wits against our champions
Hours & Location
The Cross Keys, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB
Mon-Fri: 12am-3pm, 5-11pm
Saturday & Sunday: All Day!!
12 – 2pm & 6pm – 9pm Monday – Saturday &
12 -8pm on Sundays
Welcome to the Cross Keys in Pulloxhill! Our country pub and restaurant has been run by the same Meads family for over 46 years. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden, patio and outside seating.
The pub is renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere great food and free live Jazz music every Sunday.
It’s also known for it’s huge involvement in the local community, helping to raise thousands of pounds every year for local causes so much in fact that the years of charity work and helping the local community earned Peter Meads the British Empire Medal for charity work!
- Good Morning Paul, Just a note to say congratulations and thank you for the wonderful catering at yesterday's... fb.me/7uIDbVsNU
- Our New 2017 Christmas Menu is now out! You can download a copy for both our standard and retired person's menu... fb.me/8iQ69RhrV
- We are happy to announce that our steaks are now sourced locally from the great guys over at Ingles and Caves -... fb.me/Ib7I02JE
- Bar and Waiting Staff The Cross Keys - Pulloxhill MK45 The Cross Keys is a Grade 2 listed building set on the... fb.me/2r8qDIBu5
- Thank you Steve for you feedback, we are glad we could help make your mum's special party one to remember. Hi... fb.me/8r8adzfsX