Free event! - Friday 10 November we have Stella Hensley & Chris...Read More →
Country Pub and Dining in Bedfordshire
The Cross Keys in Pulloxhill has been run for over 45 years by the Meads Family. Set in 6 acres of countryside in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a massive children friendly garden and outside seating in the Summer, and regular events like Jazz on Sundays, Live Music, Quiz Nights, but we are best known for our great value food and drinks. We also have huge field that accommodates Weddings and Corporate events and even Car Shows!
Events coming up!
Hours & Location
The Cross Keys, Pulloxhill, Beds, MK45 5HB
Mon-Fri: 12am-3pm, 5-11pm
Saturday & Sunday: All Day!!
12 – 2pm & 6pm – 9pm Monday – Saturday &
12 -8pm on Sundays
Welcome to the Cross Keys in Pulloxhill! Our country pub and restaurant has been run by the same Meads family for over 46 years. Set in 6 acres in the heart of Bedfordshire, the pub boasts a large garden, patio and outside seating.
The pub is renowned for it’s friendly atmosphere great food and free live Jazz music every Sunday.
It’s also known for it’s huge involvement in the local community, helping to raise thousands of pounds every year for local causes so much in fact that the years of charity work and helping the local community earned Peter Meads the British Empire Medal for charity work!
- From birthdays, to christenings, to weddings to wakes - the Cross Keys can provide a wide range of catering... fb.me/IqErlJc7
- Say it ❤️ with lunch or dinner - book your table now on 01525 712442 - special retired persons menu available at... fb.me/DzDDUh6e
- 'Roses 🌹 are red Violets are blue we're doing valentine's ❤️ lunch & dinner at the Cross Keys just for you' With... fb.me/HbWFU9rn
- After our exciting invasion of sheep on the field last Friday, we now have Lamb on as a special this week!!!!!🐑 fb.me/2yeUuUzdy
- What wonderful feedback from Flittabus Community Transport! "May I say how much everyone at our function enjoyed... fb.me/FH7JCsL0