We will be stepping into this next phase tentatively rather than running full steam ahead, whilst we wait to see what unfolds over the next few weeks.
So what’s our plan……….
*Our first step will be to remove the plastic protection from the bar area.
* Whilst masks/ face coverings will no longer be compulsory, it is something that we will still encourage. If you do come to the bar to order we would like you wear a face covering, its not forever but just for a few more weeks to see what direction we are going in.
* Hand sanitising stations will remain in place.
* Track and Trace is not compulsory however the app and signing in sheets will still be available.
* We will not be replacing all of our originals tables, this is something we will do over time. This will ensure that all guests can continue to dine and drink at a safe distance from other tables. You can now have tables of over 6 people if you would like too.
*Please continue to book in advance to avoid disappointment but we also welcome walk in customers too.
* We will continue with no sitting or standing at the bar to drink to allow customers to come to the bar and order if sitting outside and not having to reach over people sitting at it.
* The Cross Keys now the garden areas are open. We have setup a number of Marquee Covid compliant spaces (including some with heating) courtesy of UK Events and Tents Marquee Hire !
New updated opening times are as follows:
Mondays – 12pm to 3pm & 5pm to 11pm
Tuesdays – 12pm to 3pm & 5pm to 11pm
Wednesdays – 12pm to 3pm & 5pm to 11pm
Thursdays – 12pm to 3pm & 5pm to 11pm
Fridays – 12pm to 11pm
Saturdays – 12pm to 11pm
Sundays – 12pm to 10pm
Paul and The Cross Keys team wish to thank you for your support during the last 16 months. We all hope that we are on the path to a better and more normal place. Paul and team x x