Our Menus are subject to change due to customer demand, so if you specifically like something from the menu please ask for availability when making your reservation.
From time to time the demand for a popular dish on the day may result in us selling out therefore an alternative dish will be offered in its place and we will always try to accommodate customers needs.
We must advise the following to our guests:
- All items are subject to availability.
- All dishes may contain nut or nut derivatives.
- Fish dishes may contain small bones.
- Olives may contain stones.
- All of our food is freshly prepared and cooked to order, if you have any allergens please inform/ask a member of waiting staff who will advise of all ingredients used.
- We use the following nomenclature for dietary specific dishes (GF) = Gluten Free, (V) = Vegetarian, (DF) Dairy Free, (VE) = Vegan, (GFA) = Gluten Free Alternative
- While we strive to ensure Gluten Free dishes meet the >20ppm threshold classification. We do not operate an exclusive gluten free only kitchen. There may be a possibility that cross-contact could occur with oven air that contains trace amounts of gluten or grill surfaces. Our guests are encouraged to their own satisfaction, to consider this information in light of their individual requirements and needs.